[TYPO3-realty] Realty - City Error

Dieter Bunkerd dieter.bunkerd at typo3-asia.com
Tue Feb 17 01:42:11 CET 2015

Hi Ghoul,

it seems that you didn't follow the instructions correctly. The folder
where your realty objects are stored must have set the folder where
auxiliary records are stored (like cities) as "General Record Storage
Page". See tab "Resources" in page properties.

The best thing is to follow the instructions that came with the plugin
step-by-step. It will work then.

Best regrads
Dieter