[TYPO3-realty] Realty - City Error

Ghoul dsud abdelatif11 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:07:07 CET 2015

Hi, I am currently working with the extension Realty. After I created my structure, the plugin was involved and auxiliary folder created, types of houses, city and Cartie, etc. applied, I wanted to now create a apartment object. Here, unfortunately, the city empty list, then I tried to create a city here but the following error message
1: Attempt to insert record on page '[root-level]' (0) where this table, tx_realty_cities, is not allowed
any ideas