[TYPO3-realty] differences from dev version and release ?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Mar 23 13:01:50 CET 2014

Hi Christoph,

Am 18.03.2014 17:35, schrieb Christoph Stadler:
> i've been using a development version on a site i finished in late 2011
> .. since then i have never updated realty nor oelib .. i just checked
> and in the extension manager i've seen that despite this i have:
>
> realty 0.5.63
> oelib 0.7.6
>
> it looks like these are the latest version ??? 0.5.6 has only just been
> released so i'm wondering how come i have 0.5.63 ...

The version number parts of TYPO3 extensions work this way:

0.5.6 = zero . five . six
0.5.63 = zero . five . sixty-three

So 0.5.63 is a greater version than 0.5.6.

For my extensions, I use the last part (after the second dot) of the
version number to differentiate between TER releases and development
versions with more features.

0.5.x with x < 50: TER release
0.5.x with x >= 50: development release

These are the latest development releases of the extensions (and my
patched ameos_formidable):

<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27225645/Extensions/T3X_ameos_formidable-1_1_561-z-201211301823.t3x>
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27225645/Extensions/T3X_oelib-0_7_73-z-201402251859.t3x>
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27225645/Extensions/T3X_realty-0_5_71-z-201311111820.t3x>

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | Former TYPO3 Security Team Member