[TYPO3-realty] Google Maps doesn't work at all

Dominik Tome dominik.tome at gmx.at
Wed May 8 09:39:55 CEST 2013

Hi there,

my Name is Dominik and I'm a web-developer from Vienna, Austria.

At the moment i'm working with the realty Extension and it is a really impressive extension.
I have just one Problem: The Google Maps do not work at all.

I have a valid API key, tried it with API V2 and V3 activeted, in my records i have the exact address, the exact and rough coordinates.
But for some reason, on the website there isn't any Code for Google Maps. No container for the Maps, no Javascript.

I have activated the "showGoogleMaps" in TS for listview, and in SingleView the corrersponding check in Flexform is True.

I have no Idea, where the Problem is ... would be very grateful, if anyone had an idea how to solve this problem.

Many thx,

Dominik