[TYPO3-realty] TSFE:id and staticSqlFilter - how can I get them to work together?

s.zeiger at iib-institut.de s.zeiger at iib-institut.de
Tue Jun 11 15:21:27 CEST 2013

Hi everybody!

On my website I want to show a list of elements by using Typoscript. Therefore I configured Realty with Typoscript. The fluid template fetched the plugin as it should, but without any elements.
The idea behind is, that our page's pid is the same id as the city's where I want to show the elements from.

The Typoscript I'm using:

plugin.tx_realty_pi1 {
 what_to_display = realty_list
 staticSqlFilter = city LIKE "{TSFE:id}"
 pages = 16
 singlePID = 6
 favoritesPID = 7
 results_at_a_time = 4
}
lib.realty < plugin.tx_realty_pi1

When replacing "{TSFE:id}" with an existing PID there is no problem and the plugin is getting results.
But when I'm trying to use {TSFE:id}, all I get is, that there are no results for displaying. But that's not possible - I checked the PID twice and it's definitively the ID I tried without {TSFE:id}.

Maybe you could tell me what I did wrong.

Regards,
Steffi

Diese E-Mail wurde versendet mit der CRM Software FlowFact 2012.