[TYPO3-realty] OpenImmo Import Error after domain transfer

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Mar 8 11:41:40 CET 2012

Hi,

Am 07.03.2012 23:09, schrieb Roberto Gerhardt:
> I have on auto cronjob the error:
>
> -: /var/www/vhosts/domain.de/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh: No such
> file or directory
>
> But there are zip Files in the correct Import directory

If I understand the error message correctly, the problem is that the CLI
dispatcher

  /var/www/vhosts/domain.de/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh

is not found. So the import never reaches the point where it could find
(or miss) the ZIP files.

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member