[TYPO3-realty] OpenImmo Import Error after domain transfer

Roberto Gerhardt roberto at aventu.de
Wed Mar 7 23:09:43 CET 2012

I have on auto cronjob the error:

-: /var/www/vhosts/domain.de/httpdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh: No such file or directory

But there are zip Files in the correct Import directory

cronjob per shell

The ZIP archive was extracted succesfully. the record could not be loaded. because of invalid contents, the record might not have been imported completely.

Before I have some warnings SafeMode Restriction.
SafeMode ist off on my server.

On my old server all was fine, after domain transfer to new server I have this problem.

I have debian with php5

Please can somebody help me?