[TYPO3-realty] Realty 0.5.4 has been released

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jul 18 19:13:48 CEST 2012

Hi Christoph,

Am 16.07.2012 11:47, schrieb Christoph Stadler:
> not really meaningfull changes ...

That's because it's a maintenance release of the 0.5.x branch. :-)

My policy is that maintenance updates should almost never require any
changes to the configuration or the HTML templates. New features will
come with version 0.6.0 (which will be finished in a few weeks).

> a captcha/spamgate integration would
> have been nice, i'm a bit tired of taking my site offline when i get
> spammed through the contact form and wait for the spambots to move on ...

I've just sent you a quotation for this feature.

All the best,

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member