[TYPO3-realty] Picture Import doesn't work like it should

Christian Rehkopf cr at crnet.de
Mon Jan 9 13:38:03 CET 2012

Hello List,

I try to import Data generated by onoffice, and the pictures dont appear.
In the documentation I found no specific setting for that, the text and
options cappear proper on the site.

During import I can see the image-files in the temporary folder where
the zipfile is, but uploads/tx_realty dont contains any images.

In the  "Realty object" record is the picturename proper inserted, but
the picture is not in the FE.

TYPO 4.5.10
realty 0.5.1
formidable 1.1.0
oelib 0.7.6

While I was writing this, I tried to copy manually the images into
uploads/tx_realty - and they appear in the FE then.

Any hints?

---

Cheers

Christian Rehkopf