[TYPO3-realty] Contact Form does not send E-Mail

Jens Schwarzer jens.sierra at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 30 11:31:37 CET 2012

Hallo together,

unfortunately I have a problem regarding the contact form in realty manager.
After updating to typo3 4.5.22 there is no e-mail generated out of the
realty contact form.
After clicking the send-button it is shown that the form would
have been send, without any error message, but unfortunately an e-mail is
not sent. What could be the reason for this?

Also there is no configuration warning and other forms on the website
(implemented via formhandler) are working well.
E-Mail Parameters in Flexforms are set, also the TS-Variables
defaultContactEmail and blindCarbonCopyAddress are set. I do not have any
idea.

Does anybody know help?

Jens