[TYPO3-realty] First image in single view / Object Number twice

Bundschuh, Philipp | pebe IT-Solutions philipp.bundschuh at pebe-its.de
Wed Apr 18 10:25:17 CEST 2012

Hello @ all,

I have two questions concerning template-design:

1) I need to display the first image of an object in the single view template, but the marker ###LIST_IMAGE_RIGHT### does not work. How can I do that?

2) In overview-table of the single view template, the marker ###OBJECT_NUMBER### works fine, but when I try to display the object number on a second position (headline), the marker does not work. Any idea?

Regards and have a nice day!

Philipp