[TYPO3-realty] OpenImmo Import

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Mon Oct 17 12:44:13 CEST 2011

Hi Bjoern,
could you run a shell script after your FTP connect?
Maybe something like this:

------------- schnippel %< -------------
#!/bin/bash
MYPATH=/var/www/MYPROJECT/FTP

SEARCH="immoxml_anid"
REPLACE="openimmo_anid"

for FILE in $(find $MYPATH -name "*.xml"); do
         echo "Fixing file $FILE..."
         sed -i "s/$SEARCH/$REPLACE/g" $FILE
done
-------------  schnapp  %< -------------

Well, it's just an example for one tag, but you know what I mean.

Greetings...
Erik

Am 17.10.2011 12:24, schrieb Thomas Löffler:
> Hi Björn,
>
> I had no problems importing OpenImmo XML files to realty.
> The XML part you describe for what realty wants, is invalid.
> This can't be valid for the import script of realty.
>
> Maybe you have to check your XML again?
>
> Regards,
> Thomas
>
> Am 17.10.2011 12:06, schrieb Björn Sonnhoff:
>> Hello Fellas,
>> I´m working with an estate software called Expose7.
>> It´s possible to export an XML to an FTP. Works fine but I can´t
>> import it
>> to realty because Expose writes in the XML these two parameter:
>> 1.<immoxml_anid>1</immoxml_anid>
>> 2.<immoxml_obid>10001</immoxml_obid>
>>
>> Realty want this as:
>> 1.<openimmo_anid />1</openimmo_anid>
>> 2.<openimmo_obid>10001</openimmo_obid>
>>
>> I´m not in the Expose7 software and on the first look I can´t change the
>> settings from the XML.
>> So is it possible to change the parameter in the realty extension that it
>> will import the XML like it´s set in Expose7 software?

Erik Sokoll