[TYPO3-realty] Google Maps does not work in Single View (Typo3 4.5.0, realty 0.5.1)

Christian Schnyder christian at imagicon.ch
Wed Mar 16 11:54:41 CET 2011

Hi Oliver

Am 15.03.2011 23:18, schrieb Oliver Klee:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Am 13.03.11 11:11, schrieb Christian Schnyder:
>> In the single view, there is no Google Map. In the source I can not even
>> see the<div id="tx_realty_map"></div>.
>
> Does Google Maps work for you in the list view?

Yes, Google Maps works in the list view. I have just 2 objects at the
moment, and they are both on the Google Map in the list view.

> If not:
>
> 1. Could you please check that you have set a (valid) Google Maps API
> key in your TS setup?

I have a valid Google Maps API. It's the same as in list view.

> 2. Could you please edit the corresponding object in the BE and check
> whether it already has some non-empty and non-zero geo coordinates?

One object has the "exakte Koordinaten2, one the "ungefähre Koordinaten"
and there are no empty coordinates.

> 3. Could you please check whether you have enabled Google Maps for the
> single view in your TS setup?

I just have this entry in my TS setup:

plugin.tx_realty_pi1.showGoogleMaps = 1

Is there a special one for the single view?

> Oli

As I said, in the list view everything is ok, but in the single view
there is no map, the realty_map container is missing and there are no
Google Maps javascripts. You can have a look here:

http://www.morell-giovanoli.ch/index.php?id=7

Thank you for your Help

Regards Christian