[TYPO3-realty] Problem with GPS coordinates

Christoph Stadler christophe at stadler.com
Tue Jun 28 15:34:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

ok cool, now i get it ... i had both flags for exact and rough
coordinates set to one and forgot to set the 'show exact adress' switch,
once i set all rough coordinates sync to 0 it works in the details view.
However in the list view there are only 5 pins appearing instead of the
40 or so objects i have. I can't figure out why .. yet :)

The reason i'm inputting the exact coordinates (btw, i used this cool
little tool to find them: http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html ) is because
my objects are in a small village where there aren't any exact street
number adresses. I also have another project in Berlin where i also need
to input exact coordinates to show in which part of the house a flat is,
houses here are quite big sometimes and there are cases where it's cool
to show that a flat is in the backyard part of the building. In these
cases the adress lookup would just show the entry of the building but
precise coordinates show exactly where the flats are.