[TYPO3-realty] Problem with GPS coordinates

Christoph Stadler christophe at stadler.com
Mon Jun 27 14:14:26 CEST 2011

Hello,

i am trying to get the maps to work and am having problems with the GPS
coordinates. I have input all the exact gps coordinates for each object
and set the flag 'exact coordinates are synced with the server'. However
the maps don't work properly. I only see a single pin in the list view
map and in the details map for each object there is a pin appearing with
the correct name of the object but the pin is at the same location for
every object.

I noticed that when i visit a page with a map the flag 'rough
coordinates are synced' is set to 1 which i don't understand as well ..
if i enter the precise gps coordinates and check 'synced' why does the
rough coordinates even matter ? What are the 'rough coordinates' even for ?

maybe i'm just not understanding how this gps system works ?

thx for any help with this ...