[TYPO3-realty] Search Widget and Filter Form combined

Dieter Bunkerd dieter.bunkerd at typo3-asia.com
Thu Aug 11 03:42:14 CEST 2011

Hi all,

one of my customers just reported a problem with his real estate site
I've made.

In the search widget, there is a price range defined. Also there is a
filter form present in order to filter for districts. This combination
works perfectly so far, but ONLY on the first page of the results.

So I've checked the code and found

private function createCheckboxesFilter()
$this->getSelfUrl(TRUE, array('search'))

This seems to be the problem. So I changed it to
$this->getSelfUrl(TRUE, array('search','pointer'))

Now the pointer is removed and the user is on page 1 of the filtered
results, which seems logic to me.

Can this be considered OK? And what is parameter 'search' anyway? I
couldn't find it anywhere in the parameters.

Best regards
--
Dieter Bunkerd