[TYPO3-realty] ZIP-Data of an Realty-Object in the ListView - showing and sorting

johannes at heimhilcher.net johannes at heimhilcher.net
Sun Sep 26 17:34:09 CEST 2010

Hi Oli,

I have got a special problem.

I want to list and show the ZIP-Data of an Realty Object in the ListView.
but it seems not to work.

I have added ZIP to the orderBy-Paramter via Flexform and it seems to
sort randomly, althoug I have set the "listView.descFlag = 0"

I have tried to add a placeholder ###ZIP### to the ListView Template
but I get no value delivered in there.

For what I have seen, I suppose that it is not planned to get the
ZIP-Datavalue of an object delivered to the ListView.

Can I make it possible somhow?

Thanks a lot for your helping hand.

All the best, Hannes