[TYPO3-realty] De/reassign assigned Default Value for "Site"-SearchField

Johannes Heimhilcher johannes at heimhilcher.net
Mon Sep 6 02:52:17 CEST 2010

Hi Oli,

thanks for your fast reply&help. I finally got it. It‘s a simple TS Entry
ant that’s it. So simple it can be J

But I’ve got another question:

I need to sort my object-list by „zip“ and ascending. As far as I see, I
just can sort by „site“ within the flexform.

I’ve also tried the static sql – field but it is crashing my sql-query by
simply adding the „ORDER BY zip ASC“ via

„AND“.

How could this issue be solved? I’m grateful for any help and hint, I get
from you.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hannes