[TYPO3-realty] De/reassign assigned Default Value for "Site"-SearchField

johannes at heimhilcher.net johannes at heimhilcher.net
Wed Sep 1 18:12:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm currently customizing my realty installation and experiencing the
following problem:

In the source code head-section of my page I see the following js
$(document).ready() - function, which assignes a Default-Value to the
"site" - Search Field. It looks like:

<script type="text/javascript">
   <!--
     $(document).ready(function() {
       //Assign default value to form field #1
       $("#tx_realty_pi1-objectNumberSearch").DefaultValue("Objektnummer");
       $("#tx_realty_pi1-site").DefaultValue("PLZ und Ort");
     });
   -->
</script>

I have searched like crazy, but I cant find the js or php or
someelsewhat file in the realty-extension, which is responsible for
this js-entry.

Can somebody lend me a helping hand? I would be very gratefull :-)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Greetz, Hannes