[TYPO3-realty] Which order when upgrading 4.2.1 --> 4.4.4

julemunk julemunk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 14:15:00 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I need to update Typo3 4.2.1 to 4.4.4 because of known security matters.
My provider, hostpoint.ch, offers automated control panel upgrading to
Typo3  4.4.4.

The setup is the following:

Typo3                      4.2.1
realty                     0.3.2
static_info_tables         2.1.1
oelib                      0.5.2
ameos_formidable           1.1.0

Before jumping into it, I would like to ask the board, if it is
recomended/a must to keep a certain order, like

1. oelib
2. realty
3. typo3

or is it possible to solely upgrading Typo3 to version 4.4.4?

The realty 0.3.2 works fine and it is only the scurity concern driving
me into it.
Thanks for listening
Jürgen