[TYPO3-realty] to google maps & search form & list view

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Mar 15 14:00:14 CET 2010

Hi Ada,

Ada Borlovan schrieb:
> -          I have on the same page the search form and the list view with
> google maps. When I click on the search button, after displaying the results
> I want to go to the section "list-view". I have tried many possibilities
> with onClick="location.href('#section')" , onMouseOut or onMouseOver but
> with no expected result. I want AFTER displaying the result to jump
> automatically to my section.

The onclick won't work because the event is process for the page before
submitting the form, not for the results page.

Via TS Setup, you could add an additional JavaScript onload handler for
the page that scrolls to the map if the map is there. (This will
probably need some googling ...)

> -          I have a menu with submenus. In the page with list view, the
> picture with google maps overlap the submenu (google maps is always on top).

Could you try whether moving the HTML element #tx_realty_map further to
the back using the z-index CSS property helps?

> -          because my search form and list view are on the same page, can I
> save what the user had selected in the search form, and not to reset to
> default values after displaying the results?

Do you want the search values to actually get saved (so the search form
is filled in the same way even after the user has visited another page
inbetween), or do you need "monkey functionality" (ie. the search form
on the results page shows the current search values)?

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member