[TYPO3-realty] to google maps & search form & list view

Ada Borlovan ada at borlovan.de
Mon Mar 15 12:20:16 CET 2010

Hallo,

I have some problems related to google maps & search form & list view.

-          I have on the same page the search form and the list view with
google maps. When I click on the search button, after displaying the results
I want to go to the section "list-view". I have tried many possibilities
with onClick="location.href('#section')" , onMouseOut or onMouseOver but
with no expected result. I want AFTER displaying the result to jump
automatically to my section.

-          I have a menu with submenus. In the page with list view, the
picture with google maps overlap the submenu (google maps is always on top).
Have anyone faced also with this problem?

-          because my search form and list view are on the same page, can I
save what the user had selected in the search form, and not to reset to
default values after displaying the results?

Thanks a lot,

Ada