[TYPO3-realty] List view / FE - Edit - Fields

Christof Kahlau qzeta5 at gmx.net
Sat Mar 13 15:14:21 CET 2010

Hi,
this line is in my templatesetup "config.metaCharset = utf-8".
I think thats what you meant. "öäüß" work fine for me.
There must be another reason. The thing is, the title is rendered
correctly (60 characters) but at the end, there are three "extra"
characters appended ---> â?¦ <--- always the same ones...