[TYPO3-realty] List view / FE - Edit - Fields

Christof Kahlau qzeta5 at gmx.net
Sat Mar 13 02:05:18 CET 2010

Ok,
I think I can solve my problem partially by renaming some fields.

But there are still four (and many more ;) ) difficulties left for me:

(List view)
1. Is there a possibility to put "house type" seperately into
the list view? Like with the "object number" I've written about
at the bottom.

(List view)
2. Can I decide about which field is shown in the "###FEATURES###"
in the list view and which not, and can I change the sorting?
Which file would I have to edit?

(Single view)
3. Can I replace the ###HEADING### with the ###TEASER### in the
single view? I tried to change the marker into ###TEASER###, but
this didn't work unfortunately...

(Single view)
4. Is there a way to put m² (square meters) behind the number of
"floors" in the "overview" in the single view.

-------------

(Object number)
I found out that you can put in the "object number" seperately into
the list view by these lines (in ty_realty_pi1.tpl.htm --> form
id="tx_realty_pi1_list_view"):

<!-- ###FIELD_WRAPPER_OBJECT_NUMBER###
-->###LABEL_OBJECT_NUMBER###&nbsp;###OBJECT_NUMBER###<!--
###FIELD_WRAPPER_OBJECT_NUMBER### -->

If not for you folks, for me (newbie) it was new and a great success :)

-----

Hope someone can help me. I really try to work this out on my own,
but it's hard for me, as this is my second TYPO3-Page and ten times
more complex than the first one (a diary with galery for my
doughter :) ), with a little knowledge in c and html.

But great respect for Oliver. This extension is the most powerfull
I've seen until today. And it's better documented than any other
I used until now, so a nearly newbie like me can (nearly ;) ) use it!
Big thanks again.

Kind regards

Chris