[TYPO3-realty] Lightbox does not work...

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Mar 8 13:10:18 CET 2010

Hi Chris,

please configure your news reader so that your full name is used for the
From: part. In this list, we like to know to known we're talking. :-)
Thanks!

Am 07.03.10 01:25, schrieb qzeta5:
> in the "Single view" I chose "Lightbox" for "Gallery type".
> But when I click on the image, it opens itself on a new site (not new
> window).
> In the template, i also cannot find any lightbox under "Include static
> (from extensions)".

The Realty Manager comes with its own Lightbox, so there's no need to
use an additional Lightbox extension for this.

If the full-size image opens on a new page instead as an overlay to the
current page, the Lightbox doesn't work. Please check whether there are
any JavaScript errors (in Firefox' error console).

Please also make sure that there's no other extension on the same page
that includes the Lightbox, Scriptaculous or Prototype libraries
(because including them twice will break things, and it isn't
configurable in Realty yet whether it includes these libraries).

Please also make sure that you're not using disableAllHeaderCode in your
TS Setup (because the JavaScript libraries get included in the header).

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member