[TYPO3-realty] Problem with google Maps - displaying on the first page

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Mar 2 16:48:25 CET 2010

Hi,

Ada Borlovan schrieb:
> I have found the solution: When I have imported the Objects, for some of
> them the title was written on multiple lines and here are not correct
> interpreted. So I modify in backend the title and now works perfect.

This shouldn't happen. The titles should be change to one line during
the import. Could you please file this as a bug report in the bug
tracker so we can fix this for one of the next maintenance releases?
<https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>

Thanks a lot,

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member