[TYPO3-realty] Problem with google Maps - displaying on the first page

Ada Borlovan ada at borlovan.de
Tue Mar 2 16:04:35 CET 2010

Hi,

The Problem is not with number of objects per page (I have let the default
number of 10 objects per page).
I'm not really sure what is the problem. Now I have discovered that is a
problem with one of the objects that appears on the first page. In it's
single view, the google maps is not displayed. The geo coordinates are
correct calculated in DB : 10.8977738  	49.9057665, that means 696052
Bamberg Grafensteinstrasse. I have made an import of 90 objects and for all
objects except this one the google maps is showed correct.
Can somebody give me an advise?

Thanks a lot,
Ada