[TYPO3-realty] Problem with google Maps - displaying on the first page

Ada Borlovan ada at borlovan.de
Mon Mar 1 17:51:56 CET 2010

Hi Oliver,

Yes I have checked this and all the objects have non-empty coordinates. In
the single view page the google maps works perfect.
I have 90 Objects. Can be a problem that google maps can't display so much
objects? Because when I have a filter the google maps seems to work without
problems.

Thanks a lot,
Ada