[TYPO3-realty] Kein Euro Zeichen

Raphael Jackstadt rejack at hotmail.de
Mon Jun 28 14:18:03 CEST 2010

Am 28.06.10 13:32, schrieb Oliver Klee:
> Hi,
>
> Am 28.06.2010 13:29, schrieb Raphael Jackstadt:
>> i have insert it in the TS Setup but it doesnt work
>
> Have you checked the value in the realty object itself? (The value from
> the TS setup is only used if no currency is set in the object.)
>
> Have you cleared all caches?
>

> Oli

Hi Oli,

i have cleard all caches and where i can check the value?

here is my TS Config trimmed with the Realty settings

/////TS start
config {
language = de
locale_all = de_DE
prefixLocalAnchors = all
doctype = xhtml_trans
xhtml_cleaning = all
disablePrefixComment = true
htmlTag_langKey = de
xmlprologue = none
noPageTitle = 2
inlineStyle2TempFile = 1
}

page = PAGE
page.stylesheet = style.css
page.includeCSS.file1 = fileadmin/css/fonts.css
page.includeCSS.file2 = fileadmin/css/jScrollPane.css
page.includeJS.file1 = fileadmin/js/jquery-1.4.2.min.js
page.includeJS.file2 = fileadmin/js/jquery.mousewheel.js
page.includeJS.file3 = fileadmin/js/jquery.ani.js
page.includeJS.file4 = fileadmin/js/jScrollPane.js

##Realty Manager

plugin.tx_realty_pi1.pages = 2
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.favoritesPID = 1999
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.currencyUnit = €
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.listImageMaxX = 120
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.listImageMaxY = 64
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.contactPID = 12

/////TS end