[TYPO3-realty] Problems with Google Maps

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Jul 17 12:36:50 CEST 2010

Hi Helge,

when replying to an existing message (not from the daily digest,
though), please actually use the reply function. This will sort you
message in the existing thread, making reading the thread in the
archives easier. Thanks!

Am 17.07.2010 11:53, schrieb Helge Farr:
> I have checked the errorconsole of firefox. yes there are some errors but mainly concerning some css files on other pages of the site. on the other hand I do not know exactly for what I have to lock for exactly. There are no errors concerning ext: realty. on the setup page of realty  there are two error messages: "T3 UnloadWrapper is not defined" and "Syntax error"< !DOCTYPE html".

On that page, the JavaScript has an error and thus doesn't get executed
at all.

I propose the following steps (in that order):

1. get rid of the HTML validation errors (you can use the "HTML
Validator" Firefox extension for this)

2. get rid of the CSS validation errors (as seen in the Firefox error
console)

3. Fix the JavaScript errors (as seen in the Firefox error console)

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member