[TYPO3-realty] simulate a static url for the objects

Herr Mark-Oliver Kaemmerer mokaem at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 14 12:12:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

at first a thank you to all, who had helped to solve the problem with the buttons.

Now i have a question. Is it possible to simulate an static url for each object.
If i use the singleview, i get something like this:

/einzelansicht.html?&no_cache=1&tx_realty_pi1[showUid]=16&cHash=e1dd488dede46b6ef77fb5e61465162d
(page singleview) -------------------------------------------------- (this looks like the object)
I am working the static url extension to clean the url form my page, but what is with the realty objects.

I hope to get page like this:
www.immosite.com/realty-manager/singleview/nice-2-room-realty-near-hamburg.html

...and my dream is to set for each object different meta-description and keywords.

I have read the thread form january 2009: "Separate page for the details view for	this object".
It looks like a solution, but if i add the uid of my separate page to the object i get an message that the url is wrong.
For me its clear that no object-uid was not given form the list-view to the single-view.

Is this option only for objects with an separate content-page with typo3, so that i have to build up an separate content page with manually created contents and pictures ? Or is it possible to show one special object from the realty-list on this pages?

greetings
mark