[TYPO3-realty] i have two problems with the bottons

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Jul 11 15:19:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 08.07.2010 11:54, schrieb Herr Mark-Oliver Kaemmerer:
> 	c. overwrite the original bottons in the folder ../typo3conf/ext/realty/pi1/images with the new once.

Please don't overwrite any extension files. Your changes will be lost
when you update the extensions. Instead, please create copies of the
image files and update the CSS to point to the new images.

> 2. An other problem is, that the bottons "save" and "save and close" are not at the correctly place in the FE-Editor, on the page pictures upload. I find out that the bottons are relative to the left and upper corner of my browser-window.
>
> Question: At which place can i edit the position? - I did not found any option in the html-template.

Is this a problem with the original HTML/CSS, or does the problem on
occur on your changed copies?

Anyway, the buttons can be positioned using CSS.

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member