[TYPO3-realty] pdf attachments

Mario Stemmler mario.stemmler at tfh-wildau.de
Fri Feb 19 16:23:39 CET 2010

Ups, I was talking about OpenImmoImport.. (as always)

Quoting Oliver Klee <typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de>:

> Hi,
>
> Mario Stemmler schrieb:
>> what do I need to get attached PDFs displayed?
>
> Currently, attaching files to objects is not supported yet (missing
> feature ...).

yes bug 178

>> I noticed that they are
>> unpacked and there is a corresponding record in the DB. (why in
>> tx_realty_images and not in tx_realty_documents?)
>
> That's because OpenImmo allows PDFs as attached images, and realty just
> imports them as well, although it cannot display them as images.
>
> (Actually, realty currently doesn't check the file types of the imported
> images - it just relies on the images in the OpenImmo files being okay.)

Flowfact maps them under "DOKUMENTE"
<anhang location="EXTERN" gruppe="DOKUMENTE">
		<anhangtitel>Energieausweis</anhangtitel>
		<format>pdf</format>
		<daten>
			<pfad>v55241-doc1_energieausweis.pdf</pfad>
		</daten>
	</anhang>
</anhaenge>

Nevertheless displaying a link shouldn't be that difficult. A good
exercise to get in touch with the code. I'll provide a patch if I'm
successful. :)