[TYPO3-realty] Realty Objects - add new fields

Ada Borlovan ada at borlovan.de
Fri Feb 5 11:53:34 CET 2010

Hi,

For example I have a field "immotyp" (residential properties and office
buildings). For this field I want that some other fields to be visible or
not. But I don't understand exactly how to hide or show some fields
depending on my selection. Can anyone explain me which files should I modify
and how to do this?

I tried to modify in class.tx_realty_pi1.php
switch ($this->internal['currentRow']['object_type']) {
			case REALTY_FOR_SALE:
				$this->hideSubparts(

'rent_excluding_bills,extra_charges,number_of_rooms', 'wrapper'
				);
				break;
but with no results.

Tanks a lot,