[TYPO3-realty] FE Editor

Bindhammer Markus bindhammer at pz-systeme.de
Mon Aug 30 15:50:54 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver
> Hi,
>
> Am 30.08.2010 13:23, schrieb Bindhammer Markus:
>> How can i expand the Frontend Editor Form with:
>> - Mandatory fields are extra signed (* for example)
>
> Currently, this cannot be done automatically. But you could edit the
> HTML template for the FE editor.
OK!

>> - better Email validation check
>
> What parts of the validation do you miss?
In my TYPO3 installation only the @ sign is checked. If i wrote
test at test it works. The TDL is not really checked. I see in the source
that first the TYPO3 valid email is used. This function should do that,
but it don´t do it here.
http://www.pz-dev.de/pzimmo/index.php?id=33
I tried it again and it works with test at .
Any Ideas?

>> - on Errors the Input fields change her color (Javascript)
>
> Do you need a client-side validation that takes place before the
> server-side validation, or do you want the server-side validation to
> mark the missing/incorrect fields with CSS?
Better before! But i will take what i get! :-)

Markus