[TYPO3-realty] Favorite List items not stored

Florian Köhler info at webtwist.de
Fri Aug 6 10:19:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

This was the first thing I tried=> no change at all. Then I tried to
install the newest typo3 version on another System, a there it worked.
One thing, that maybe causes this problem is the installation of typo3
in a subdirectory.
I fixed the problem with the help of using normal php sessions instead
of the oelib sessions. So it must have something to do with the session
handling (in subdirectories).
Best regards!
Flo