[TYPO3-realty] Currency Unit in Deposit

Stephan Schreier svtec12 at t-online.de
Wed Apr 21 19:45:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

the deposit field, the rent_excluding_bills field and the extra_charges field are free-text fields (all tinytext). But the rent_excluding_bills and the extra_charges are indicated with EUR (the currency field?) in the frontend, but not the deposit field!

Is it possible to link the deposit and currency field, to show it in FE-singleview?

Stephan