[TYPO3-realty] Fade out/Show off any lines

Thorben Dyk mail at thorbendyk.de
Sun Apr 18 18:13:50 CEST 2010

Hi Stepan,

you can use Typoscript to list "what" and "in what order" should dispaly in
FE-Single-View (first entry will be displayed first...):

plugin.tx_realty_pi1.fieldsInSingleViewTable=usable_from,number_of_rooms,con
struction_year, etc. ...

Take out "usable_from" and it won't displayed in FE.

More information here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realty/0.5
.0/view/1/5/

Kind regards :o)