[TYPO3-realty] Customize Print Template ...

Alexander Jurescha jurescha at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 04:25:31 CEST 2010

Hi list!

First of all thank you for this great extension, I worked allready
with realty 3.1 and now 5.0 - which works perfect for me ...

The only problem that i got - is kind of ridiculous - but I don´t
know how to solve it:

The Problem:
I want to implement the logo of the page into the printversion
of the SingleView ... Well I know about *pi1/tx_realty_pi1_print.css
*and I tried to implement the logo through the css file ...
But it just not works ...

Does anybody have any hint for my problem

Thank you in advance
Alexander Jurescha*

*