[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmo Import APARTMENT_TYPE

Rabenstein, Andreas ARabenstein at Preussag-Immobilien.de
Fri Sep 18 12:12:49 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver & Team,

thx for this really nice extension. This week it went online at our website.
We use the filemapper to separate different opject-types like private, business and building ground. It's not perfect, but it works.

I typed a new procedure FETCH_APARTMENT_TYPE in class.tx_realty_domDocumentConverter.php, perhaps you can use it for the next release.
Should I post the code here or in bugzilla?

Second question, after using the cityselector the list-page shows districts of all uploaded records even if they don't match to selected city.
May I adjust that anywhere?

Kindly regards,

Andreas

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Preussag Immobilien GmbH
PW Personalwesen

Andreas Rabenstein

Telefon: + 49 (0 53 41) 4 06 - 325     *     Fax: + 49 (0 53 41) 4 06 - 6 325
E-Mail:    ARabenstein at preussag-immobilien.de
Besuchen Sie unsere Internetseiten
http:\\www.preussag-immobilien.de und http:\\www.beiratsseminar.de