[TYPO3-project-realty] How to use the staticSqlFilter in the flexform?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Sep 17 18:54:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

Mario Zerbe schrieb:
> sys_language_uid = 0
> into the staticSqlFilter box of the flexform, in
> order to show only English Listings on the default page (L = 0).
>
> Then I went to the frontend and got only SQL errors. If I remove that
> statement, everything is fine, but I see 2 times the same listing (in
> German and English).

Please try whether prefixing the column with the table name helps:

tx_realty_objects.sys_language_uid = 0

<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realty/0.4.2/view/1/2/#id2340011>

> Second Question: What does the field 'Language of the Record' do?

Currently, this is only used for making sure that records that get
imported in more than one language don't overwrite each other. Apart
from that, it's not used (yet).

Oliver