[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmo Import problem handling deleted records

Florian Köhler info at webtwist.de
Wed Sep 2 12:24:39 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver, hi folks,

I am confronted with an Open Immo import problem: A customer of mine
uploaded an open immo package, in which he wanted to accidentally delete
a record, which already is set as deleted in DB. The consequence is,
that the package isn?t processed and the file and the generated folder
is still in upload folder.
My first try was setting the parameter $canLoadHiddenObjects on true in
class.tx_realty_object, but still the same result. In my opinion, it has
something to with the function recordExistsInDatabase() /
compareWithDatabase() but i haven?t found the point yet.
Is the problem known? I am still using version 0.3.2.
Best wishes. Flo