[TYPO3-project-realty] Configuration variable: pages

Thomas Zitta t.zitta at bossimmobilien.at
Tue Oct 27 13:50:59 CET 2009

Hey.....

i my question is, is this configuration variable (pages)really neccesary. I
get the configuration warning in frontend, that this sholud not be empty and
if it is empty there is only a message about no search results displayed. I
get this warning only in the favourites view, but in my case all works
normally. There is no message about no search results.

I really dont know what this variable should contain.

greets
Thomas Zitta