[TYPO3-project-realty] custom fields in list view

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Oct 21 17:42:15 CEST 2009

Hi Tomaz,

Tomaz Zaman schrieb:
> Hey, i have a question regarding list view, there seems to be no way to
> display only fiedls in want instead of FEATURES marker, because i only
> want four fields displayed (besides the name of the object): number of
> bedrooms, number of bathrooms, total area and living area. Am i right?

Currently, the list of fields for the "features" marker and for the
tabular display in the list view is hardcoded. If you'd like to sponsor
or help to make this configurable, please let me know.

> another thing, i only want one image to be displayed in list view, is
> there a way to select that image and set it as primary?

No, it is hardcoded as well that two images are displayed. The order of
the images currently cannot be changed (missing feature).

Oliver