[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmoIport Makler 2000

Helge Farr h.farr at hbf-esolution.com
Mon Oct 12 12:45:46 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,
thanks for your reply!

You have mentioned the huge standart of OpenImmo some emails before, I have
read it and I understood.
For me there is only one curious fact: The costfree "ImmoTool", totally
independent, is importing fields like description and facilities and they
are also displayed on detail view of the extension.
"Makler 2000 Office" does not support these fields! May be, that they do not
support the full conventions of  OpenImmo, in using other fields and
furthermore are mainly interested in supporting their own server
"Immoworld.de" with their own conventions.
If so, this is not a lack of your extension. But perhaps, it's interesting
to know for further development, that there are obviously differences
within the on market provided software programms in supporting OpenImmo.

Greetings,

Helge