[TYPO3-project-realty] Lightbox resizing of full sized images

Michael Kram michkr at gmx.de
Thu Nov 26 23:22:15 CET 2009

Sorry to ask again but have I understood it right that the Lightbox gallery
doesnt work with the standard version from Realty Manager 0.4.3?

Please don’t understand it wrong - I mean its totally ok and your decision
if it is so - just because in the Key features from Realty Manager 0.4.3
stands "Lightbox gallery“ as one point.

So did made something wrong or doesnt it work?

Thanks for extension and your time
Michael

news:mailman.1.1253629990.15813.typo3-project-realty at lists.netfielders.de...