[TYPO3-project-realty] Active-State / Path is lost

Spyme spymeworld at web.de
Wed Nov 25 18:45:40 CET 2009

Hi,

this is my first post in a newsgroup, remember me for any errors done :)

TOPIC: On my project, the navigation has 3 levels:
Mainpage --> Category --> Menu-Item. All 3rd level items get an active
class within the TS-Setup. During the >Single-View< or the
 >Favorite-View<, the path is being lost an the selected menu item loose
the active state. Example:
http://www.domain.com/renting/1-room-flats.html is active an the
list-view works fine. If i select an item for the single view, the path
is changing to: http://www.domain.com/listview/single-view.html?tx_path.

I can see the problem, but dont get the idea to solve it. Is it
possible, that every single-view, has the same id as the list-view page?
Example: Site 1-Room Flats (ID75) contents the plugin for the list-view
where i provide the static sql filters, and say that the site for the
single-view / fav-view is also that 1-Room Flat (ID75) Page?

Realurl is running. Sorry that i cannot provide the live site to you,
because we´re waiting for the KK ACK from the old provider. Server-Alias
is restricted to that domain.

Greets
Jens