[TYPO3-project-realty] Fw: Search and Pages in "Listview"

Helge Farr h.farr at hbf-esolution.com
Sat Nov 7 10:11:40 CET 2009

Allright, a have followed your advises.

First: I have checked the validation error messages. As the errors depends mainly on the extension "felogin", wehre I only changed the font size. I have uninstalled it completly and only two errors remained depending on the extension "rlmp_flashdetection" where I did no changes.
See below!
The result has been the same!

Second: I put in the delivered lines of  TS-code in setup and also on page. Result: No changes!

Third: I was looking for CSS Styled Content for "realty" and did not find. I added the CSS Styled Content of the Website.  In constant editor for plugin realty
the pathes for the css files are set properly. Result: No changes!

Afterwards I have checked the the page with the list view of "objects to sell" with the HTML validator and got the message of even 27 errors. But this page and the following list pages of "objects to sell" are working nearly correct.

PS: The same failure occures, if I go to "My objects" as a registered user.

Resume: Only on "Objects to sell" I get the nearly correct view (problems on page 4 and some others) but it´s not so seriouns because Users use Filters and search form. of objects. It uses the same template for list view as on "objects to hire" and on "my objects"

Because of all these results I believe the reason for the damaged layout has nothing to do with, may be, incorrect html. nearly every extension causes some errors even your own.  You can find out if you check the "Objects to sell" page with the validtor.

Validation Output: 2 Errors
  1..  Line 102, Column 15: character data is not allowed here
				<noscript>Flash-Version 7 ist erforderlich für die Ansicht des Films!</noscr?

  You have used character data somewhere it is not permitted to appear. Mistakes that can cause this error include:

    a.. putting text directly in the body of the document without wrapping it in a container element (such as a <p>aragraph</p>), or
    b.. forgetting to quote an attribute value (where characters such as "%" and "/" are common, but cannot appear without surrounding quotes), or
    c.. using XHTML-style self-closing tags (such as <meta ... />) in HTML 4.01 or earlier. To fix, remove the extra slash ('/') character. For more information about the reasons for this, see Empty elements in SGML, HTML, XML, and XHTML.
  2..  Line 932, Column 136: Attribute "target" exists, but can not be used for this element.
.art/form-data" method="post" target="_top" onsubmit="return validateForm('a? ----- Original Message -----