[TYPO3-project-realty] Fw: Search and Pages in "Listview"

Helge Farr h.farr at hbf-esolution.com
Fri Nov 6 14:52:24 CET 2009

Hi Oliver,

1. How to switch to XHTML, I think ist implementet? Or not?
2. Now I have reinstalled the extension with its original html-template. The
result is the same! So, I think it has nothing to do with some smaller
changes I have made before.
Until I had only a few objects for testing, everything was o.k. but now with
350 objects online, I have this problem.

And once again, more with objects to hire, than with objects to buy.

Greetinges,

Helge