[TYPO3-project-realty] Fw: Search and Pages in "Listview"

Helge Farr h.farr at hbf-esolution.com
Thu Nov 5 14:22:35 CET 2009

Once again!

1. Yes, the possibility not to go on further pages has been a matter of
caching. I forgot it on one page! Thanks!

2. The mistery with the disturbed layout is not solved in listview. But what
I have found out is, that it occures only, if there are many objects in
listview and you have
more than three pages to view. If one has set a filter, or a search item,
what results in less than 5 Pages to view, there is no problem with the
layout?
May be someone has an idea how to overcome this?

Greetings
Helge